Welcome to My Sewing Room



Welcome to my sewing room!

 A few months ago I completed my sewing/craft room.  So we can actually use the dining room for DINING.   I don't have to worry about cleaning up my project when it came time for dinner  and I could continue on where I left off and things are just so much more efficient.   I wanted an L-shaped workspace which is helpful when quilting a bed quilt.









So now that I have this beautiful workspace.  I have been sewing a lot more.  My goal is to create a unique handmade wardrobe.  With every project I learn something new.  That's the beauty about sewing;  theres always more to learn.  And the more you learn the more enjoyable it becomes and the more you learn.  It's a vicious cycle really.
I will be sharing some of my projects very soon!
Happy Sewing

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts